Sunday 15 June 2008

Un muy lindo bolsa de un muy lindo hombre



Today I went down to the Recoleta Market (again) to look for a bag. After about an hour I came across a very interesting stall and a lovely man helped me...also shared his red wine with me I might add. He deserved my business after sharing his wine with me-I never would have thought I would be standing at a stall trying to decide which bag to buy and sharing a glass of wine with the stall owner - only here in Argentina I think! Anyway I bought a very useful purple bag that ties around the waist - a bit like a sporran - come to think of it, thats probably why I liked it. Anyway here are a couple of pictures of me doing the tango - well posing at least! Chris and I spent a a few days together and visited La Boca, San Telmo, the Gallego Bar .........we have many pictures of us sitting at cafes and eating delicious food. I think my shape may be changing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lorraine!

Wow it looks in the pictures that you dance Tango very well! I'd really love to see you dancing some day. Maybe with Chris!

P.D: Don't worry about your shape. You don't look fat.