Thursday 30 October 2008

Esteros del Ibera





El mejor cosa sobre viajando esta que encontrar personas muy amable y amistosa. Tenia encontrar muchas personas muy buena. También esta grande para mi español porque necesite que hablar mucho a la gente.
The best thing about travelling is the kind and friendly people that your meet. I have encountered so many very nice people. It has also been very good for my Spanish because I needed to talk alot.
Much as I would like to, I cant take the credit for this monkey photo. My camera just couldnt see them in the trees....I promise they were there 'monkeying' around. The only reason I knew to look up cos there was probably something there, was because something hit me on the head. One of them threw something down at me.....Little Monkeys!

Esteros del Iberá Natural Reserve is located in the province of Corrientes. The word Iberá is formed by two words of the guaraní language: ¨Î¨, water, and ¨berá¨, brilliant. The Castilian translation is something like Shining Water. It is another truly magical place where you can find many species of flora and fauna native to Argentina. Many Yacare (alligators), carpincho, curiyu (yellow anaconda) - I didnt see any of these as it wasnt the right season for them to be around much, and many impressive bird species.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

¡Hola, Lorraine!

Ya has aprendido mucho, escribes muy bien el español. Y ¡qué viajes has hecho!

Esperamos estar en Buenos Aires para celebrar el Nuevo Año. ¿Estarás también? Quiero probar las empanadas mejores del mundo.

¿Qué piensas en el voto neocelandés? Después del entusiasmo de el de los Estados Unidos...

Nos comuniquemos