Friday 9 May 2008

Sherri, Sherri – Wherefore Art Thou My Hairdresser?


Mis amigos, what am I going to do? Chicas, as we all know there’s nothing quite as important as a girls hair. I’m desperate for a haircut…really desperate…bordering on inconsolable distress. If your hairdresser really loved you she would come to Argentina for the weekend just to sort out the hair crisis, so I could be seen in public again. I’m sure people are starting to point and laugh. I’m finding it really difficult to go to the hair salon – peliqueria – what if they cant understand me and it comes out all wrong – unimaginable misery. I think I will start to hide it under a scarf and grow it longer, but then there is the problem of the blonde bits that would appear and it would look like there was more than there really are because of the long hair – cos really there aren't that many (I swear).
Well, mi muy guapo hijo has appeared in his first publication - looking extremely suave I must say. Bride and Groom Magazine, the May - July edition - check it out - photo above. I'm a muy proud madre.

1 comment:

Zena Taylor said...

God Lorraine - how cool is that!! Will be rushing out to buy a copy tomorrow.