Friday 18 April 2008

Gobsmacked


Here is the photo of the Gallego bar that I frequent for coffee. I took this photo off someone elses blog. It appears to have been taken by a newspaper along with an article which I have included. Simon sent me the link to this blog and I could not believe my eyes when one of the first photos I looked at was this cafe I have been raving about. I thought the coffee maker was old, but I didnt think he was that old. I have included a link to the other blog at the bottom of this post.

The article appears below:

This is the bar of Emilio Sangil, 78 years old, located in one of the most fancy corner in Palermo Hollywood. He’s been offered seducing amount of money to sale his bar, but up until now he refused all of them. As he said” I’m 78, I have no interest in selling, at this age, I don’t want any more adventures”, and he went on adding “I already feel surrendered here.” I gotta go visit this bar one day, this is the kind of story that I like and that makes me smile :=)

http://www.akworld.net/webblog/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lorraine, may be you can get some tips from this guy to better your already excellent coffee that YOU make. Cheers :-) Simon

Mocha Fiesta said...

Thank you beautiful boy :)xo

Anonymous said...

Wow what a wonderful time you seem to be having. Have had trouble with internet last 4 days so glad to get your blog site. Love Mum

Anonymous said...

Hi sis sounds like your having an awsum time. You wont be homesick if you busy like that.Igo back to work soon so i`ll write when i get back Rob